• Please check-in at least 10 minutes before your tour time (check in is located inside the Cave Cafe).
• There are no restrooms available during the tour.
•Our group size is limited to 20 people. • You and all members of your group must follow the tour guide at all times. • You are not allowed to proceed ahead of the tour guide or veer off from the group during the tour.
• Due to the high risk of inclement weather, you must bring rain gear with you. Should you forget, or if more convienent, the reception desk has simple raincoats (one size fits all) are sold for 100 JPY.
• Due to the terrain of the course, wheelchairs, strollers, and shoes with wheels on the bottom are not permitted on the tour.
• Smoking is not allowed at any time throughout the tour.
202, Tamagusuku Maekawa, Nanjo-shi, Okinawa, 901-0616, Japan
Access travel time(by car) ◎ Approx. 30 min. from Naha Airport ◎ Approx. 30 min. from Shuri Castle ◎ Approx. 15 min. from Peace Memorial Museum ◎ Approx. 10 min. from Okinawa Expressway Haebaru Minami IC
Visiting by bus From Naha bus terminal next to Yuirail "Asahibashi Station", take bus No. 54 (Maekawa line) or No. 83 (Gyokusendo line) and get off at Gyokusendo-mae bus stop.
Even if you come on the same tour twice, you won’t have the same experience.