Article 1 (Privacy Information)
Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual who can be identified by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions of the individual in the information.
Historical information and characteristic information" refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, and includes information such as the services you have used, the products you have purchased, the pages you have viewed and the history of advertisements, the search keywords you have searched for, the date and time of use, the method of use, the environment of use, the postal code, gender, occupation, age, the user's IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identification information.
Article 2 (Method of collecting privacy information)
When you register to use the Site, the Company may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. The Company may also ask you to provide transaction records including personal information between you and the Company's business partners, etc., and information related to payment. In addition, we may ask you to provide transaction records including your personal information and payment information between you and our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad-serving companies).
(including information providers, advertisers, ad-serving companies, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners") In addition, the Company may collect information on transactions, including transaction records, including information on payment, and information on payment from the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad-serving companies, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners"). The Company may collect information about Users, such as the services and software used, products purchased, pages viewed and advertisement history, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including the communication status of the device when used through a mobile device and various settings for use), IP address The Company collects historical information and characteristic information such as cookie information, location information, terminal individual identification information, etc. when users use the services of the Company and its partners or view pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows
(1) To display registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., and information about services used and products purchased, as well as the cost of those services, so that users can view or modify their registration information and view the status of use.
(2)To use your email address to notify or contact you, or to send products to you, or to contact you if necessary, your name, address, and other contact information.
(3) The purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, certified mail arrival result, etc., to verify the user's identity.
(4)For the purpose of billing the user, information related to the payment, such as the name and quantity of goods purchased, type and duration of services used, number of times, amount billed, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc.
(5) For the purpose of displaying the information registered with the Company on the input screen or transferring the information to other services (including those provided by business partners) based on the user's instructions, in order to enable users to conveniently enter data.
(6)To use information to identify individuals, such as names and addresses, in order to refuse users who violate the Terms of Service, such as delaying payment or causing damage to a third party, or who attempt to use the Service for unfair or improper purposes.
(7) For the purpose of using information necessary for the Company to provide services to users, such as the content of inquiries and billing information, as well as information on the user's use of services and contact information, in order to respond to inquiries from users.
(8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
With the exception of the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations do not allow us to do so.
(1) When required by law.
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person may interfere with the execution of the operations concerned.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to a third party: (1) when the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be considered a third party in the following cases: (1) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of a merger or other reason for the succession of business
(3) Where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the fact that the personal information will be used jointly, the items of the personal information, the scope of the information to be used jointly, the purpose of the use of the information, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person, or the information is readily accessible to the person in advance.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When requested by the individual to disclose their personal information, we will disclose it to them without delay. However, the Company may decide not to disclose all or part of the information in any of the following cases, and if the Company decides not to disclose the information, the Company will notify the person of the decision without delay. Please note that a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
(1) Cases in which disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party.
(2) If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company's business
(3) Any other case that violates the law.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information, in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
In the event that the user's personal information held by this company is incorrect, the user may request that this company correct or delete the personal information according to the procedures established by this company.
If this company determines that it is necessary to respond to a request from a user as described in the previous section, this company shall correct or delete the personal information without delay, and shall notify the user of this.
Article 7 (Cessation of Use of Personal Information)
If the individual requests to cease using or delete (hereinafter referred to as "Cease Use, etc.") personal information on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that it was obtained by wrongful means, the Company will investigate the matter without delay, and based on the results of that investigation, cease use of the information and notify the individual to that effect. When requested to stop using or delete personal information for the reason that the personal information is being handled by a third party, or because the personal information has been acquired by wrongful means (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc."), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will stop using the personal information and notify the person to that effect. However, if it is too costly or difficult to stop using personal information, and if alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the person, we will take these alternative measures.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to users.
Article 9 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the above address.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)